Welcome to Freshman English! My main goal is to instill an excitement for the power and artistry of words as well as the wondrous avenues through which meaningful literature can take us! Let's make it our goal to do these things:
1. Make the most of our time.
2. Squeeze as much as we can from the books and stories we read.
3. Choose stories that will reward and teach us (especially the classics).
4. Grow in our own understanding and judgment of literature.
5. Grow confidence in original and thoughtful writing.
See you in class!
Mrs. Jones :)
Conference time: 1:45-2:30
|Phone:||Email: Amber Jones||High School