2021 Graduation FAQs
● Where and when is graduation?
Graduation will be May 21st at 8:00 pm at Longhorn Stadium, 115 Sudderth Drive Early,
** If there is threatening weather, graduation will be bumped in increments of 30 minutes with the latest start time of 9pm. If need be, graduation will be on Saturday, May 22nd with a planned start time of 6pm.
● If bad weather threatens, when would the District decide to move the location?
An announcement will be made at 7:00 pm on Friday, May 21st if the time will be
delayed due to inclement weather.
Notifications will be shared on the Early High School Facebook page and via School
● Are graduates limited to the number of guests they can invite?
No. At the stadium, both home and visitor stands will be open for seating.
** If graduation gets moved to the gym, seating will be limited to 500 people, and each
graduate will receive six tickets. Overflow seating will be available in the SAC on a
first-come, first-serve basis, where the graduation ceremony will be live-streamed onto a
● Will the ceremony be available online?
Yes. There will be an NFHS network link posted on our website and Facebook page
for the live stream. It will be free of charge.
● What is appropriate dress for student graduates?
Graduates should wear business or business casual attire within the dress code. Hair
needs to be in the dress code as well.
● What is recommended attire for guests?
● Will there be graduation programs?
Yes. Programs will be passed out at graduation; please limit to 5 per family. One program
will also be placed in each graduate’s purple folder that will be available for pick up the
second week of June.
● Can families bring cameras?
Yes. You may bring cameras and camcorders. However, we ask that you NOT use the
school WIFI to stream videos to allow for the best quality of our video.
● Are noisemakers allowed?
No. Out of respect for graduates whose names may be called before or after your
graduate, we ask you not to bring any artificial noisemakers.
● Are food or drinks allowed?
No food is allowed. You may bring bottled water.
● Are umbrellas and balloons allowed in the stands?
● May I bring a stroller?
Yes. You may bring a stroller if needed; however, strollers are not allowed on the track.
* Information To Consider:
If stadium seating is damp/wet from rain, you may want to have a towel or blanket handy to wipe it down.
● What time will the stadium be open for seating?
* One hour prior to graduation.
● We ask you to remember to take care of yourself. If you need to social distance or wear a
mask, please feel free to do so, but it is not a requirement.
● Do we have assigned parking at the stadium?
Yes. Reserved parking on the home side for those who purchased a spot in the fall (spots
have names). All other spots are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
● Where do we sit when we get to the stadium?
Both home side and visitor side stands will be open. There will be no reserved seating.
Seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis, and seat holding will not be allowed. We ask
you to remember to take care of yourself. If you need to social distance or wear a mask,
please feel free to do so, but it is not a requirement.
● Where do graduates report, and what time?
Graduates will report to the Big Room 30 minutes prior to graduation and park in the student parking lot.
● Will there be security?
Yes. Uniformed police officers will be on-site.