Early ISD's Food Service Department is excited to provide parents our meal reporting and online payment system, MySchoolBucks.com View your child's cafeteria purchases and set low-balance alerts -- all completely FREE.
This service provides parents the ability to view your child's cafeteria purchases and account balance through a web site called MySchoolBucks.com
Things to know:
• You can still pay-per-meal and pre-pay with cash/check at your cafeteria. If you choose not to take advantage of the online prepayment service you may continue to make payments via cash or check.
• Even if you have more than one child in the District, you only need one MySchoolBucks account.
• Creating a MySchoolBucks account and viewing your child's cafeteria purchases is completely FREE.
• In order to use the online prepayment service, a convenience fee of $1.95 per transaction will be assessed to cover the bank fees. Early ISD will not profit from the use of this site.
To access these services:
1. Go to www.myschoolbucks.com or just click on the "MySchoolBucks" login link from the Early ISD website.
2. Create your account.
If you have further questions, look for the "How It Works" link on the MySchoolBucks site.