- Howard Payne University Heart of Texas Scholarship Program -- $60,000 over 4 years
Open to students who are graduates of high schools in the Heart of Texas area, meet unconditional admission requirements, and enroll full-time in the fall and spring semesters. For more information, visit www.hputx.edu/campus-offices/admissions/heart-of-texas-scholarship/.
- Hardin-Simmons University Big Country Scholarship -- $40,000 over 4 years
Open to students who graduate from public or private high schools or homeschools in Big Country counties. For more information, visit www.hsutx.edu/bcscholarship
- Elks National Foundation & Texas Elks Scholarships -- application due dates vary from November 2017 to March 2018
For scholarship listings, visit www.elks.org/scholars and texaselks.org/scholarships.
- Texas Society of Professional Engineers Scholarship -- application due January 19, 2018
The Texas Society of Professional Engineers and Texas Engineering Foundation offer a number of scholarships to graduating high school seniors who are planning to pursue engineering degrees. For information and application, visit www.tspe.org/?page=Scholarships .
- Central Texas Farm Credit Scholarship -- application due March 15, 2018
Available to seniors who will be pursuing an agriculture related degree. Click here for information and application.
- Darrell Gosnell Memorial Scholarship -- application due March 19, 2018
Available to a graduating senior athlete. Click here for information and application.
- Comanche Electric Coop Scholarship -- application due March 23, 2018
For information and application, visit drive.google.com/file/d/0B5JqwrKCWrcrVVR5Uzl2WlJ0ZnVXM0ZCNDlQLU00aTg5Vk0w/view
- Texas Telephone Association Foundation Scholarship -- application due March 30, 2018
The Texas Telephone Association Foundation (TTAF), a non-profit, philanthropic organization founded to help further the understanding of telephony and advance telecommunications as a career choice, will award six, four-year scholarships, in the amount of $2,000 per year to students entering college for the 2018-2019 school year. For more information, visit tta.org
- Texas Rural Education Association Scholarship -- application due April 1, 2018
TREA will award a scholarship in the amount of $1500 to 25 graduating seniors from TREA member school districst who will attend a post graduate program the following school year. For more information and application, visit www.txrea.com/26097_1 .
- Emma C. Browning Scholarship -- application due April 1, 2018
Scholarships of $2500 are given based on financial need and students attributes, ambitions, and talents. For more information and application, visit austincf.academicworks.com/opportunities/1077
- Early Middle School Scholarship -- application due April 27, 2018
Available to an EHS graduating senior. Click here for information and application.
- Imagine America Foundation Trade School Scholarships -- application due dates vary
Imagine America offers scholarships for trade schools in Texas. For more information, visit www.imagine-america.org/texastradeschoolscholarships
- Tulsa Welding School Scholarships -- application due dates vary
TWS offers scholarships to quality people within the welding, pipefitting, and electro-mechanical technologies fields. For information, visit www.weldingschool.com/financial-aid/scholarships
- Seniors: If you are applying to one of the following institutes, please see Mrs. Bearden for scholarship opportunities:
- Clarkson University
- Drexel University
- Johnson & Wales University
- Merrimack College
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- State University of New York Oswego
- The University of Toledo
- University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Wentworth Institute of Technology
- University of Cincinnati